Maxus 24 // Alopia
White hull was made of hand laminated fiberglass. Isophthalic gelcoat made with spraying technique (REINHOLD) has high resistance to osmosis. Reinforced bottom of the hull, bow and shrouds’ anchorages. Underwater hull with antifouling coating. White deck made of sandwich type fiberglass, with integral non-skid surfaces.Deck fittings made of polished stainless steel. Rubber bumper installed around the hull helps to avoid damages.
Up to 6 crew-members can comfortably sleep onboard (two double berths in fore-part and aft-part of the cabin + two single berths in mess-room). Interior has been built basing on fiberglass modules. Both fore- and aft-cabin are opened. Mess-room with large, folding table and galley with double LPG stove, sink, lockers and shelves make interior very comfortable. Chemical toilet is located in separate cabin on starboard. Height of 185 cm next to companionway and 173 cm in mess-room are exceptional in boats of this size.
Owner additionally offers Daihatsu outboard engine quipped with throttle and electric ignition (+2100 EUR VAT incl.) and aluminum two-axle trailer - own weight of 500 kgs (+2900 EUR VAT incl.).
White hull made of hand laminated fiberglass:
- centerboard made of stainless steel (80 kg),
- isophthalic gelcoat made with spraying technique (REINHOLD),
- reinforced bottom of the hull, bow and shrouds’ anchorages,
- antifouling coating under waterline.
White deck with non-skid surfaces:
- made of sandwich type fiberglass,
- deck fittings made of stainless steel,
- rubber bumper over waterline,
- anchor with chain and chain-locker,
- windows and companionway closing made of polycarbonate,
- 2 side lockers in cockpit and aft locker with special space for LPG bottle.
- fully battened mainsail with lugs,
- furling foresail with anti-UV cover,
- Lazy-jack and lazy-bag.
Electronics and installations:
- DC 12V and AC 230V electrical installation,
- Raymarine i40 bidata (log/depth/water temp.),
- Raymarine i40 Wind,
- LPG installation for kitchen stove,
- diesel heating system (Webasto) with separate 5l tank,
- diesel tank with gauge (20 l.).
Full list of equipment is available at BeFree Brokerage.
number of cabins
- satisfactory compromise between nautical qualities and living conditions;
- compact size, easy to transport;
- stainless steel centerboard (80kg);
- used for only two seasons (50 engine-hours);
- first owner;
- never chartered;